Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taking Stock PRP

Taking Stock 1--I am aware in this course we will be keeping a portfolio of all of our work. Back in my 12th grade year in high school, my teacher had us keep a portfolio with all of our work. This was not an electronic one, more like a paperback one.

In this English class, i believe since we will be writing a lot of business letters, keeping them together will be a great idea. This is because, we can see the process we gain over the sememter/year. I have not really written a "NOFO", so this should be an experience for me.                                                             


Taking Stock 2--



Taking Stock 3--
  1. Middle of the day
  2. In my bedroom
  3. I listen to the radio
  4. You need to be universal; meaning you should be able to write anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment