Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daily Writing September 1

Writing to explore is a phrase in which I believe means that you write to gain knowledge. Authors use it to explain their opinion/fact to the reader. I can use this method to explain the paper/essay which I am writing on. Writing to explore is different from writing to convince/inform because, you tell the reader to use their brain, instead of just using facts of today. The audience can be anyone you write to, such as children, teens to adults. Four qualities in "writing to explore" could be


1. Facts

2. Challenges in the paper

3. Opinions

4. Observations

These are just some examples in what I believe writing to explore could be. You have to stir the waters to make your writing good. I use this in my paper by asking questions or possibility adding my opinion where needed.
The rest of the semester I’m going to look for ways to improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment