Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you like to write?

Do I like to write? I would have to say yes. What do I like to write? Well, Probably short shorties...Mostly Horror Stories. They are my favorite. You can write about pretty much anything. Anything from aliens to zombies taking over the world. I probably really gotten into writing horror stories in my 7th grade year. That was when my (at the time) Assistant Principle was our teacher for a period and wanted us to write a stories in regards to halloween. I wrote about my middle school I was at and about people dieing from a monster in the ouskirts of the school grounds. A few years later, I made the story longer to keep the story fresh for me. I still would like to go back and make it a lot longer, maybe even a novel at one point. Currently I am in College English 1101. I really hope this course will increase my ability to improve this past writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment