Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Social Issues and Expectations of Civic Engagement Fair

Questions I should bring up:

What can we do about the homeless issue in St. Pete and Florida?



• I see this issue everyday in St. Petersburg



Water Environment and how we can save it.



• We live by a marina as well an ocean.



How can we make St. Petersburg/Tampa a better city?



• I'm going to live here, might as well make the most out of it



I really hope I can learn a lot out of this Fair. I really want to help change the community and the State. This venue will help spark the change we need for the future. We {the students} can help change the area in which we live. Whether it is the environment, clubs, part-time jobs or career, they all have their importance.

I really hope I can find my true calling. I have high hopes for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment