Sunday, April 17, 2011

Community Writing project 4/18/11

Who is your audience?
  • My audience is parents that have children (students grades Pre-K--12th grade) in the State of Florida.

What is your purpose?
  • My purpose is to inform parents of how this bill will affects their child(ren) education in the State of Florida. I feel parents have a right to know what exactly is going on in their children place of education. 

Who is your community and how will they gain access to this project?

  • What I did is, I explain the Pro/Con of this bill (sb-736) and try to lay it out to where anyone could understand it. then near the end, I explain where I stand on this bill. I try to use creditable information to back my claims.

What is the format of this project (Writing to Inform, Convince, Solve Problems)?
  • My format of this paper is a "Writing to Inform" (since I want to explain the bill) and a "Writing to Convince" (Since I am writing about my Point of View of the topic).

What feedback do you need from peers/instructors?
  • I would like to know if i have a strong argument.Also, am I answering all of the questions from the rubric. I do not want to go off in the wrong direction to late in the timeline and not have enough time to get back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment