Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Writing Program Showcase 04/20/11

Write a blog about your writing program showcase. What is the project? What is your role in the project? What have you completed at this point? What do you still need to accomplish to contribute to your project? How will you accomplish this?
  • we are going to do a project on the LLS program. we are doing a video to show why the LLS program should keep going on for the next few years (at least). Currently, I am the edit for our class group. My job will help edit the video. Our class has started to plan and I believe filming should be in the works. My job will not start til this weekend time frame.Once I get the film, I will be able to fully start contribute to the class. The film should be sent via email/wiki.  

No comments:

Post a Comment