Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reflection on Rhetorical Analysis Essay

Rhetorical Knowledge

• My purpose for writing this assignment is to write about the connection between teachers' pay vs. teachers performance. My primary audience will be parents. I will be writing it in an essay format. I choose the teachers union side, so I will be speaking in an argument tone.

CRWT

• In my paper, I research the bill and try to understand the draft.
• I used sites like Best Buy or other information areas.
Composing Processes
• I write the out with a pro/con format. I wanted to make sure the reader could understand points of the bill. I feel I did a good job organizing it. My teammate gave me advice when it came to make it better with his peer review.

Knowledge of Conventions

• When it came to editing, I wanted to keep the track changes on because I wanted to see my edits before I saved. It’s important to edit because, you item can always change in the course of you writing about it. I hope to get more into detail of my item in the upcoming drafts. When it came to sources, I used footnotes to help make my argument more creditable.

Writing Technologies

• I used my Word Processor, to type my pages as well as the internet for information. Email was a good way to send information to me when I didn't have a flash drive.

1 comment:

  1. Concetrate more on your important deals with service for writing essays http://www.essayhelp24.com. Keep in mind that professional writer will do work for you!

    ReplyDelete