Monday, April 25, 2011

Final Reflection on Rhetoric Analysis

The purpose of my rhetoric analysis essay is to take an item and break it down into many different parts of the overall item. It’s to teach us rhetoric analysis in general. My audience for my item (3-D television) is for anyone that interactive with that item. I had to do research on this item in order to fully understand it. I went on different websites in order to get a full understanding. I used websites like best buy and 3rd party websites. When I found more info on 3D television, I had to go back and edit it to make it a longer. Since I was the only one in my "group" to work on this essay, all the reasonability came down to myself to make sure I get all the work done. I had to also make sure to cite all my sources to create credibility to my item. I listed the pros and cons over the new tech and told how the device works. I listed why society wants 3D television anyways. I put picture of the unique brand I was doing. I like to use peer reviews to make sure my assignment stays on track. Once I get my corrections, I go back and fix them. I like to use a word processor in make sure everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment