Sunday, April 24, 2011

Homework 4/25/11 writing program showcase

What is the project?
  •  We are creating a video on the LLS Program. We want to get interviews from current students and professors about their views on the LLS Program. We want to ask them questions about favorite projects, events, etc.
What is your role in the project?
  • My role in the project is "Editor". Since I do not have many editing projects on my computer, I help with getting small task that other people tell me to do. For example, I help out making title screens.
What have you completed at this point?
  • From the best of my knowledge, we have uploaded and edit most if not all of the interviews for the video.
What do you still need to accomplish to contribute to your project?
  • I want to see what still needs edited when it comes to the title screen I sent Aida. I got an email from Lacey that the video is coming together nicely.
How will you accomplish this?
  • Once i get my answer, i will go back on the program "movie maker" and update the title screens. I will then email them to Aida for her to convert to a MAC extension and edit them to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment