Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Overview and note to peers/instructors

Revised Overview of Community Writing Assignment
What is working well in this assignment?
Where do you need feedback in this assignment? What do you want your peers to read for? What are you most concerned about in this assignment?


I updated the negative of the Florida Senate Bill SB-736. I started to put in my opinion of the bill in my paper. I sided with the teachers Union. I gave my reasons in my paper. There is a lot of information on this issues because it is a current issue plus, a lot of newspapers have publish this article state-wide. I would like to get feedback on the idea if i am going in the right direction. I tend to put a lot of information in my work that may/may not be 100 percent related to my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment